4 Fermentation lids for wide mouth jarsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 🍅【How Make Fermented Food? 】Put the silicon ring under the lid and insert airlock into lid hole, then screw mason jar lid on your wide mouth mason jar. After fermentation, take off the airlock, close the silicon cap and store your fermented food on right place. You will enjoy the making.
- 🎁【What Will You Get? 】The fermentation kit included 4 BPA FREE airlocks, 4 plastic wide mouth lids with silicon rings, 4 food grade silicon grommets. You can enjoy to make fermented food everyday
- 🥕【100% Air Tight】There is silicon ring underneath which makes lid airtight and anti-mold during fermentation. The airlock can release the fermentation gas into the atmosphere and keep out of the oxygen from air. Finished the fermentation
- 🥇【Easy to Clean】All parts are removable, BPA FREE and food-grade material, dishwasher safe. BUT DO NOT sterilizing the plastic airlocks with boiling water
You should be able to use these as lids/airlocks for yeast starters made in compatible wide mouth jars and for yeast storage. Note that jars are not included.
Fermentation Lids for Wide Mouth Jars- K KERNOWO 4 Pack Fermented Kit with Extra Vacuum Pumps and Grade Silicon Grommets, Perfect for Any Fermented Probiotic Foods. (jars not incld) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Search: “wide mouth mason jars” on Amazon
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Going on Now: Amazon Prime Day!