Native Vanilla Grade B Tahitian Vanilla Beans – 10 Premium Extract Whole Pods – For Chefs and Home Baking, Cooking, & Extract Making – Homemade Vanilla ExtractMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- GRADE B BEANS – These beans are hand selected with the finest curing process and are vacuum sealed for freshness. They measure 4-6 inches long, black/dark brown, and 15-20% moist.
- TAHITIAN VANILLA – Tahitensis vanilla is rarer than the Madagascar variety and is infinitely more versatile, providing the best option for baking and making vanilla extract and powders.
- SWEET FLORAL AROMA – These beans have a sweet floral aroma, with flavors of fruit for you to enjoy.
- EASY TO STORE – Store the beans in a tightly sealed airtight container, ideally a glass jar. Keep away from heat, and do not refrigerate.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED – Native Vanilla assists hundreds of micro farmers in Papua New Guinea with Fair Trade assistance, and maintains a commitment to growing practices that are environmentally friendly.
You can add these right to your homebrew or soak them in alcohol to make an extract and add that to your homebrew.
5/1/21 2 PM Central: These are selling for just $9.95. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
Native Vanilla Grade B Tahitian Vanilla Beans – 10 Premium Extract Whole Pods – For Chefs and Home Baking, Cooking, & Extract Making – Homemade Vanilla Extract – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds