The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
- ThermoWorks is discounting select items by up to 60% as part of a Spring cleaning Warehouse Sale.
- This discounts select colors of the ChefAlarm by a whopping 35%. That makes it $41.60
- Best Price! Looking back through previous deals we’ve run on this great tool, the best brand new unit price I found was $48. This current deal easily beats that price. It also beats most of the “open box” used deals we’ve run. It’s possible ThermoWorks has offered a lower price, but I don’t have a record of it.
Get a Current Deal!
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- ThermoWorks Smoke Wireless Thermometer – BBQ, Homebrew & More –…
- Ends Today: ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 – Save 25% + Hands on Review
- Ends Today: 25% Off Any One Item at Thermoworks!
- Ends Today: ThermoWorks ChefAlarm Thermometer & Timer – $48.75, Save …
- Ends Soon: 25% Off Any One Item at Thermoworks!
- ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 – Save 25% + Hands on Review
- 25% Off Any One Item at Thermoworks! – Best “Pick An Item” % …
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:twchefalarm tag:itsapage tag:kp