Othmro Plastic Lab Chemical Reagent Bottle, 500ml Wide Mouth Sample Sealing Liquid/Solid Storage Translucent Bottles, White 10pcsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
-  : ) SPECIFICATION. Capacity: 500ml.
-  : ) ADVANTAGE. No harmful chemicals and very safe to use, moisture, Wide range of uses.
-  : ) MEASUREMENTS. The body of the bottle is translucent, easier to check the substance or fluid level.
-  : ) DESIGN. Cylinderical body, screwcap, designed for easy and comfortable opening and closing, sealed cover protects from leakage, don’t be worry the contents will be spilling out.
-  : ) APPLICATION.Suitable for liquid, reagent and sample storage. Widely used in various food factory, chemical plant, food stores, classification of packaging applications in various industries.
Possible homebrew uses include: Refractometer and pH sample collection, yeast rehydration, yeast washing and slurry storage. Also an easy vessel for making and storing sanitized water. I use similar containers to collect samples and to aid with yeast rehydration. Check out Tip 1 on our Tips Page for more info on my process for yeast rehydration.
4/1/21 11 AM Central: These are selling for just $14.71. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
Othmro Plastic Lab Chemical Reagent Bottle, 500ml Wide Mouth Sample Sealing Liquid/Solid Storage Translucent Bottles, White 10pcs – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Compare: New offerings are regularly added – Search Amazon for “Polypropylene Lab Bottles” – Some things to look for – proper temp ratings, use of food safe materials and microwaveable.
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.