Duotight Flow StopperMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Use the Duotight Flow Stopper while filling kegs, during keg to keg transfers, or fermenter to keg transfers to automatically cut off the flow when the keg is full
- Simply attach this device to the output gas post of your keg, then when the keg is full it will prevent further liquid exiting the gas post.
- The Flow Stopper pairs perfectly with the BlowTie Spunding Valve, which will enable you to apply head pressure to the keg
- This allows you to control the flow speed and reduce the foam generated in the filling process. You will need a short length of 8 mm OD EVABarrier tubing to connect the BlowTie to the outlet of the Flow Stopper.
- Includes: 2 x Duotight 8 mm x 5/8″ FPT (DUO104) 1 x Duotight 8 mm elbow (DUO107) 1 x Duotight 8 mm x 1/4 in. flare (DUO106) 1 x Ball float 1 x Stainless spring 2 x 8 mm OD EVABarrier joiners 1 x Acrylic sight glass
This is designed to help you automatically stop the flow of beer when you’re filling kegs.
4/10/21 11 AM Central: This is selling for $17.20. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
Duotight Flow Stopper Automatic Keg Filler for homebrew beer Corny Kegs Ball lock keg or Pin lock keg – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- Review: Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- How-To: Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Review: Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!s.
More: Recent Amazon Finds