BrewJacket Immersion Temperature Control System via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
About: “The BrewJacket Immersion Base Unit allows you to create world class ales and lagers without a refrigerator and thermostat setup. This complete fermentation temperature control system brings your fermenting beer down as low as 35º F (20º C) below the ambient temperature in your house.”
The BrewJacket employs solid state electronics to cool your fermenting beer. This immersion mechanism means you can dial in fermentation temperature and even lager without the need for a dedicated and space consuming refrigerator or chest freezer.
From BrewJacket: “At the heart of Immersion is a patented solid state cooling system. Solid state cooling technology relies on dissimilar metals joined in circuit within a microchip. When an electrical current is passed through the metals, heat is moved. The result is an instantaneous transfer of an enormous amount of heat.
Immersion works by creating a heat vacuum within your fermenting beer. The solid state cooling engine pulls heat out of the beer, through the hard anodized transfer rod, through the cooling chip, then up to the heat sink where it is fanned off into the ambient environment. No compressors, no glycol, no pumps.”
- Immersion Unit
- Insulated Jacket
- Drilled Stopper
- Bulkhead connector and one-way co2 release valve
- Universal Power Supply: 100v-240v, 50/60hz with cord for your country of choice
- Fahrenheit for all orders with a USA address or Celsius for all orders with an address outside of the USA
Why it’s awesome… Hands on Review: BrewJacket Immersion Pro
- This marked down $99.01 to $199.99
- Get Free Shipping! Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more to addresses in the contiguous US.
Get $25 Back
- Spend $100 at Adventures in Homebrewing and they’re giving you an extra 300 rewards points for free. Some exceptions apply.
- Rewards points figure to about a 5% value. Example: 750 points – is about $37.50. Normally, you get 1 point per dollar. With this promo, you get an extra 300 points when you spend $100. So, 100 + 300 = 400. That’s a $20 gift card.
- No coupon code is necessary.
- This applies to nearly everything. There are some exceptions. Look for “x points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.” on product pages to make sure items qualify for the extra points.
- Important Note: Using guest checkout means no way to track points. You must create an account and login to get this deal.
- At the sale price of $199.99 this earns 1200 points, 200 + 300 = 500. That equates to a about $25 back toward a future purchase and can be immediately redeemed for a $20 gift card.
More: Recent AIH Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. prod:aihbrewjacket tag:aihbonuspts