BN-LINK Durable Waterproof Heat Mat [Fermentation Temps]
BN-LINK Durable Seedling Heat Mat Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad Waterproof 10″ x 20.75″More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- CONSISTENT HEATING: The BN-Link Durable Seedling Hydroponic Heating Pad provides consistent, uniform heating at temperatures around 68°F to 86°F (20°F to 30°F), which are the perfect temperatures for seed starting and cutting propagation.
- NICE AND TOASTY FOR YOUR PLANTS: The protective film on the heating mat ensures that the roots of your plants are warm, but never scorched.
- DURABLE AND FLEXIBLE: Not only is the BN-Link Durable Seedling Hydroponic Heating Pad built to last with its durable, water-resistant material, the Heating Mat also remains elastic and flexible. Perfect for most conditions indoors/outdoors. Each unit comes with BN-Link’s strong 15-month warranty.
- EASY SETUP: Nothing difficult or convoluted here! All you gotta do is pull it out of the box and plug it in.
- GREAT SIZE AND SAFE: The BN-Link Durable Seedling Hydroponic Heating Pad 10″ x 20.75″ mat is the perfect size for standard 1020 trays. The heating film and insulation allows the mat to reach the desired temperatures within minutes without burning your seeds.
BN-LINK Durable Seedling Heat Mat Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad Waterproof 10″ x 20.75″ – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: Yeast Starters and Fermentation | Maintaining Fermentation Temps in Colder Weather