Inkbird Vacuum Sealer Bags for Food Saver,8″x12″Commercial Grade Seal Food Saver Bags for Sous Vide Precut Bag,BPA-Free for Microwave&Freezer Safe,Great for Vac Storage,Meal Prep (50 Count)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【Great Value】 Cost you less and save more, total 100 feet long sealer bags rolls in 2 popular sizes without pre-cut, you could customize the desired size bag in seconds with a cutter, bring a lot convenience for you.
- 【Work with All Vacuum Sealers】 Compatible with all clamp style vacuum sealers and Sous Vide cookers, can withstand high temperature, safe for freezer and microwave.
- 【Increase the Preservation Time for Nutrition&Flavor】 Extend the food shelf life 3 to 6 times longer, lock freshness, flavor and nutrition in your food. Reduce waste when buying large amounts of food or bulk size food.
- 【Commercial Grade】Two-layer 4 mil sealer bags with embossed dotted channels, BPA Free, freezer and microwave safe, ideal for food preparation and storage, protect your food from toxins and chemicals.
- 【Multiple Uses】 These bags can be used not only for seal steak, cheese, vegetables, snacks, tea leaves but also for valuables like collectibles, documents, silver and electronics, keep them safe from dust, mold, and insects.
Why would you want a Vacuum Sealer for homebrewing? Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
Inkbird Vacuum Sealer Bags for Food Saver,8″x12″Commercial Grade Seal Food Saver Bags for Sous Vide Precut Bag,BPA-Free for Microwave&Freezer Safe,Great for Vac Storage,Meal Prep (50 Count) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds