Inkbird Vacuum 8″x 12″ Sealer BagsMore Info
- 【50PCS 8“×12“ Inch Popular Sealer Bags for Food Storage 】Universal Design Precut Vacuum Sealer Bags is perfect for single portion or small or medium sized cut foods, you can portions food from bulk shopping, or store leftovers for an individual portion. That helps you save not just time and works, but money too.
- 【Suit for Any Types Vacuum Sealer】 These vacuum sealer bags with texture which allows them to work great with any type of vacuum sealer.
- 【BPA-Free Withstand High and Low Temperature】The freezer storage machine bags are made of high quality ,BPA free materials can withstand temperature from -4℉ to 212℉, microwaved, frozen, washed, boiled, and dishwasher safe. Plus, it can withstand being boiled for up to 30 minutes which is great for sous vide cooking!
- 【Smell-Proof and Lock-Nutrition】Inkbird Vacuum packaging food bags can extend 3 to 6 times longer of shelf life,lock freshness,flavor and nutrition in your food. Increase storage time and nutritional value. our product provide with best value.
- 【Heavy-Duty and Multiple Uses】The individual sealer bags are not only perfect for vegetables,leftovers,beef, chicken, pork, cereals, fruits, snacks, lunch, sandwiches,also help to protect jewelry, photographs, documents, and medicines from becoming damaged or tarnished.
Why would you want a Vacuum Sealer for homebrewing? Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
Inkbird Vacuum Sealer Bags 50 Count 8″x12″ Vacuum Sealer Storage Bags for Food, BPA-Free and Puncture Prevention Precut Vacuum Seal Bags, Great for Sous Vide – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Related: Inkbird VS-01 Hands on Review
Photo from My Hands on Review