Alliance Rubber 08997 SuperSize Bands, Assorted Large Heavy Duty Latex Rubber Bands – 24 Pack, includes 8 bands of each size (12″, 14″, 17″) in resealable bagMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- GREEN SHIPPING SOLUTION: Large rubber bands reduce the need for excessive packaging. They’re an excellent environmentally-friendly alternative to twine and box strapping as rubber bands can be used over and over again.
- REUSABLE: Jobs and tasks that require repeated access to secured boxes can mean taping and re-taping repeatedly. Instead, these big rubber bands are easy to slip off and replace with less fuss.
- SECURE GARBAGE BAGS: Large trash bags can easily slip out of place, allowing garbage and debris to enter the can and causing a mess. Instead, use these industrial elastic bands to keep drum liners secured. They’re compatible with 44 and 55 gallon trash bins.
- LARGE, ODD SHAPES AND SIZES: While twine or strapping may slip off of large and awkwardly-sized items, SuperSize Bands are stretchy, accommodating bumps, edges and curves with a better grip.
- PROTECT FURNISHINGS: SuperSize bands can be used to secure tarps and coverings over furniture in storage, outdoors or when moving so that they don’t get damaged. They’re also great for bundling carpets and mats.
This pack includes 3 sizes. I use similar large rubber bands to secure affix my Inkbird temp probe to my fermenter. I like these vs using something like duct tape because i don’t like the adhesive that’s left behind with tape.
Alliance Rubber 08997 SuperSize Bands, Assorted Large Heavy Duty Latex Rubber Bands – 24 Pack, includes 8 bands of each size (12″, 14″, 17″) in resealable bag – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.