ORIA Digital Refrigerator Thermometer, Mini Freezer Thermometer, Refrigerator Freezer Waterproof, LCD Display, Max and Min Record, for Kitchen, Home, Restaurants, Bars, 2 Pack, WhiteMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Temperature Measure – The temperature range from -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F) with high accuracy (±1°C/±2°F). It can be used not only in refrigerators and freezers, but also act the role of general thermometer for indoor or outdoor use.
- Easy-to-read Display: This fridge thermometer has easy-to-read LCD display. You can learn the accurate temperature (included MAX/MIN/IMMEDIATE temperature) info of your freezer room all the time.
- Easy Operation: Only 3 buttons. Just press the ON or OFF button to switch the thermometer on/off. Press °C/ °F button to select Centigrade or Fahrenheit. Press the CLR button to reset the max/min temperature record.
- MAX & MIN RECORD FUNCTION: Min and Max Records provides the historical temperatures readings. This feature allows you to easily monitor temperature changes in your refrigerator and provide double protection for your food safety.
- Waterproof Design & Foldable hook: This refrigerator thermometer has an IPX3 waterproof structure that resists the damp of the refrigerator or freezer. It comes with a foldable hook for stand and hanging. The mini design does not take up too much space in the refrigerator.
Use to monitor the temperature in you fermentation chamber or area, your kegerator and more. The min and max feature would also give you a great idea about how things are working.
ORIA Digital Refrigerator Thermometer, Mini Freezer Thermometer, Refrigerator Freezer Waterproof, LCD Display, Max and Min Record, for Kitchen, Home, Restaurants, Bars, 2 Pack, White – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.