NEWCOMDIGI Sugar Brix Refractometer Saccharometer Measuring Range 0-32% Refractometer for Measuring SugarMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- The scale is clear with the imported lens.
- The refractometer is delicate for being made of copper plating.
- The measurement is more accurate with Automatic Temperature Compensation.
- The body is mainly made of metal with silica gel cover.
- Sugar Brix Refractometer saccharometer Measuring Range 0-32% Refractometer for Measuring Sugar
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
NEWCOMDIGI Sugar Brix Refractometer Saccharometer Measuring Range 0-32% Refractometer for Measuring Sugar – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate