KEDSUM Submersible PumpMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- ★Powerful Speed Flow: Max Flow Rate: 880 GPH per hour(3500L/H), Max Lift Height: up to 10 Feet.(Length of power cord:5.9ft)
- ★Ultra Quiet: This water pump is designed for reliability and ultra-quiet operation to provide years of service, energy-saving and low power consumption.(Power: 100 W,Voltage: 110V)
- ★Perfect size: This profile size water pump is great to hide or disguise (Dimensions: 5.1″(H)*5.1″(L)*3.9″(W)).With no seals or messy oils ,the suction cups mounting feet for either vertical or horizontal mounting.
- ★3 Outlet Adapters: Equipped with 3 Outlet Adapters ,one is 0.51inch，one is 0.63inch ,and the other is 0.75inch, providing a different water flow as you desired.This submersible pump is ideal for fresh-water, salt-water, can be applied in aquarium, fountains, spout, hydroponic and pond.
- ★Detachable and Cleanable: The water pump is easy to detach to clean. [NOTE: This water pump is metric threads. Pump metric threaded fit for vinyl tubing, need a 13mm metric to 0.5″ NPT Adapter to fit for standard 1/2″ threaded PVC fitting.]
I use a similar pump (different manufacturer, features and specifications) for a recirculating draft line cleaning setup. Note that fittings sizes are different on this pump vs the one I use in that build. Adjust accordingly Another possible homebrewing application would be to set this up for use a part of a recirculating wort chiller setup.
KEDSUM Submersible Pump – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper with Food Grade Silicone O-Rings: Allows you to connect multiple ball lock runs to clean multiple lines and taps at the same time. Works with both liquid and gas QDs. Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper – via Valuebrew – An easy add-on… food grade o-rings, featured in our Keg Rebuild Post
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.