Homebrew Keg Sockets from Keg Connection – from $5.95
Keg Sockets – Choose Your Sockets from Keg ConnectionsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
We stock sockets for all the keg types we sell! Need help figuring out which one you need? Call us @ 325-356-5204 or email email@example.com for help!!!
- KP331: Pin Lock 13/16 Socket for removing pin lock posts (plugs)
- KP332: Ball Lock 11/16 SIX-POINT Socket for removing smaller Cornelius posts (plugs)
- KP333: Ball Lock 7/8 SIX-POINT Socket for Cornelius or Firestone posts (plugs)
- KP334: Ball Lock 7/8 TWELVE-POINT Socket for Cornelius or Firestone posts (plugs)
- KP335 Complete Set (THREE BALL LOCK SOCKETS) for Cornelius or Firestone posts (plugs)
- KP336: Set of TWO BALL LOCK SOCKETS, 7/8 SIX POINT and 7/8 TWELVE POINT for Cornelius or Firestone posts (plugs)
- As of this posting, prices start at $5.95 for a single KP332
- Other options are available including sets that get you everything,
- HBF Readers Save More! Coupon code HBF5OFF saves you 5% off EVERYTHING site wide. Stacks with all non-coupon sales
- These also fall under Keg Connection’s Flat Rate Shipping Promotion. Your entire order ships for one flat rate, no matter how much you order, to addresses in the contiguous US.
Keg Sockets – Choose Your Sockets
Also: What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
Also: Kegerator Tips & Gear | Keg Repair Part #s | Recent Keg Finds
Our Top Draft Resources Hands on Review: “Ball Lock Keg Wrench” – 11/16″+7/8″ Ratcheting Wrench – via Apollo Tools Wrench Set rp:kcsockets
Hands on Review: “Ball Lock Keg Wrench” – 11/16″+7/8″ Ratcheting Wrench – via Apollo Tools Wrench Set