Higher Wattage Gear? bayite Temperature 2 Stage Temp Controller – 1,650 Watt Max
bayite Temperature Controller 1650W BTC211 Digital Outlet Thermostat, Pre-Wired, 2 Stage Heating and Cooling Mode, 110V – 240V 15AMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Simplified Design—Plug and play, easy to set. Support °C/°F display.
- Dual Relay Output—Be able to connect with cooling and heating equipment at the same time. Maximum output load: 1650W(110V)
- Dual Display Window—Be able to display real-time temperature and set temperature at the same time.
- Safe Protection—High and low temperature alarms are available when the temperature overshoots your desired temperature. Compressor delay protection time setting and Temperature calibration
- Warranty—1 year warranty for replacement or full refund without return. Comes with a 3m(9.8ft) waterproof probe sensor. Measure range is -58 ~ 230°F(-50 ~ 110°C)
I would say that 1,650 Watt is a higher capacity than many of the homebrew controllers out there.
bayite Temperature Controller 1650W BTC211 Digital Outlet Thermostat, Pre-Wired, 2 Stage Heating and Cooling Mode, 110V – 240V 15A – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version