GE Grounded On/Off Power Switch, Plug-In, Energy Efficient, Space Saving Design, UL Listed, Gray, 45203
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Power Switch – Create an on/off switch in an electronic without one with the GE Grounded Outlet Power Switch
- Easy Install – Plug the desk lamp, indoor string lights or Christmas lights on the tree into the adapter and then plug into your outlet for quick installation
- Compatibility – This outlet switch works with lamps or other small electronics that have no on/off switch or the switch is hard to reach
- Rating— The outlet adapter is UL Listed, and has an electrical rating of 15A, 120VAC, and 1800W
- Trusted Brand – GE is a top brand in power strips, surge protectors and outlet adapters
I use a similar switch for switching on and off my Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner and Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump. You could also use it to control your March Pump on brew day. Always read and follow manufacturer’s directions. Always exercise caution when dealing with electricity or hot objects and materials.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “pump” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
3/28/21 3 AM Central: This is selling for $4.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
GE Grounded On/Off Power Switch, Plug-In, Energy Efficient, Space Saving Design, UL Listed, Gray, 45203 – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump | Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner Draft Line Cleaning Pump Conversion | Review: Mark II Keg and Carboy Washer | MLCS 9089 Billy Pedal Foot Switch, 2 Step ON/OFF(Continuous Running)
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.