HunterBee Homebrew Beer Wort Fructose with ATC Handheld Measure Refractometer meter & Double Scale Specific Gravity 1.000-1.130 and Brix 0-32%More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 1.DUAL SCALE MEASURE BRIX/SG AT THE SAME TIME:With the dual scale display,you can simultaneously measure the Brix (0-32%) and Specific Gravity (1.000-1.130) under the accuracy of (Brix Accuracy: +/-0.2% Brix Accuracy: +/-0.2%).No need to switch unit for readings!
- 2.ACCURATE READINGS WITH ATC:Handheld Brewing Refractometerr with Automatic Temperature Compensation(ATC),no more worry about the temperature change will influence the reading accuracy.the brix refractometer will account for changes in ambient temperature and automatically compensate accordingly to provides accurate and repeatable measurements.
- 3.NO WASTE &EASY TO USE:Only takes about 2 drops of brews to get your SG and brix readings.Designed for simple use,No look up table,only 2 steps ,2 drops and even 1 glances to know what your SG/BRIX is!
- 4.AIRCRAFT ALUMIUM BODY MATERIAL:The beer wort refractometer is made of non-staining, non-corrosive and non-reactive aluminum which is lightweight to carry,anti-scratch and durable.
- 5. PORTABLE SUGAR CONTENT TESTER: Easy to use, sturdy design, compact in size and light in weight, convenient to keep up and carry around
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process. You can also estimate the alcohol content of your beer if you forget to take an OG with the use of a refractometer and a hydrometer. Check out Sean Terrill’s excellent refractometer calculator.
HunterBee Homebrew Beer Wort Fructose with ATC Handheld Measure Refractometer meter & Double Scale Specific Gravity 1.000-1.130 and Brix 0-32% – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
More: Recent Amazon Finds