5 Gallon Glass Carboy via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
A 5 gallon glass carboy fermenter is great for secondary fermentations, or for making 5 gallons of mead/wine. Essentially a 5 gallon glass jar, these glass carboys are made of thick, high quality lead-free glass, and are easy to keep clean since carboy brushes will not scratch the interior.
Limited Availability Wine Deal of the Week: As of this posting, this is marked down to $24.99 as a MoreWine Deal of the Week. Note: Shipping is an additional fee based on your location. Availability: This is available today only, while supplies last. Quantities are limited. Check the MoreBeer’s Deal of the Day to check today’s offering.
Plastic Bucket Fermenter With Spigot – 7.9 Gallons (30 L) FE357 – Check product page for current price & availability
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds