Winkeyes 400GPH Water PumpMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- USE BRUSHLESS MOTOR, run smoothly, low noise, long working life compared with brush motor, keep it quiet and not scare the fish.
- ANTI DRY BURNING DESGIN, the fish pong pump can withstand 48 hours dry burning. So no need to worry about there is not enough water in your fish tank when you go on a short trip.
- STRONG POWER HIGH LIFT, this fountain pump max lift height: 6.9ft. 25W high efficiency motor for energy saving. Lift height is a max height the water goes up, after connecting the water pipe to the nozzle (Make sure the joint sealed securely and tightly)
- STAINLESS STEEL PUMP IMPELLER SHAFT, corrosion resistance, strong driving, long working life, so JAKIELAX submersible pump also fit for sea water
- SUCTION CUP 2 NOZZLES ADJUSTABLE FLOW RATE, 4 individual powerful suction cups that hold the pump securely on the right side of aquarium, vertically or horizontally. water change pump has 2 nozzles for optional
I use a similar pump (different manufacturer, features and specifications) for a recirculating draft line cleaning setup. Note that fittings sizes are different on this pump vs the one I use in that build. Adjust accordingly Another possible homebrewing application would be to set this up for use a part of a recirculating wort chiller setup.
Winkeyes 400GPH Water Pump with 48 Hours Anti Dry Burning, Ultra Quiet 25W Submersible Fountain Aquarium Fish Pond Hydroponic Pump with 6.9ft High Lift, 5.9ft Power Cord, 2 Nozzles – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper with Food Grade Silicone O-Rings: Allows you to connect multiple ball lock runs to clean multiple lines and taps at the same time. Works with both liquid and gas QDs. Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper – via Valuebrew – An easy add-on… food grade o-rings, featured in our Keg Rebuild Post
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.