Two Way CO2 Manfiold. Shut offs & built in check valvesMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 🍺 Gas Manifold, A built-in check valve protects your shunt and prevents gas back flow.
- 🍺 Due to the one-way valve mechanism, the pressure drop between the ball valves in these manifolds is approximately 2 psi. You will need to set the pressure on the regulator to 2 psi above the pressure required in the keg.
- 🍺 Run multiple lines from one CO2 source. The distributor allows you to split the gas supply into multiple lines. Each line has its own shutoff valve.
- 🍺 There is a 2-point screw hole on the top for easy installation to other equipment. 5/16″ barbed inlet and 5/16″ barbed outlets.
- 🍺 Made of aluminum, brass and stainless steel material, it is extremely durable.
Use to pressurize multiple kegs off one co2 regulator.
2-Way Gas Manifold CO2 Distributor Manifold 5/16 inch Barb/Stem Splitter Beer Integrated Check Valves Homebrew Beer Making Brewing Tool – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent Amazon Finds
More: Recent Amazon Finds