Immersion Heater, Kingwork UL-Listed Pool Heater with Thermostat and Auto Shutoff Function, Submersible Bucket Heater with Full 304 Stainless-Steel Guard, Heats 5 Gallons of Water in MinutesMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Quick Heating Speed: 1000w 120v electric pool heater for water only, high power ensures a quick heating speed, heats 5 gallons of water in minutes, use for cold weather and travel. Perfect for winter time jobs. Note:people can’t be in the water while the heaer is working.
- Thermostat and Auto Shut off: The stainless steel tube contains a thermal overload safety switch, when the heating element reaches about 190 degrees F, bucket heater with thermostat can automatically cycle on and off to maintain water temperature to save power. dry burning will auto shut off power to avoid catching fire.
- 304 Stainless-steel Guard: The high quality 304 stainless-steel guard on the portable immersion heater protects the heating element from directly contacting persons or animals. the holes on the guard will release heat into the water faster.
- Simple Operation: Immerse in water at proper level. Plug into any grounded wall outlet. Check power indicator light in plug to make sure travel immersion water heater is on. It will heat water continuously over 180 degrees F and towards boiling. make sure the container designed to contain boiling water.
- UL-Listed against to the US safety standards, 12-month warranty. Package included: 1 pack bucket heater + Manual.
Immersion Heater, Kingwork UL-Listed Pool Heater with Thermostat and Auto Shutoff Function, Submersible Bucket Heater with Full 304 Stainless-Steel Guard, Heats 5 Gallons of Water in Minutes – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.