U-picks Submersible Aquarium Heater 500W/300W/100W Fish Tank Heater with Dual Intelligent External LED Digital Temperature Displays and Controller for Turtle Betta Fish Tank 80-130 Gallon (500W)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- [Fully Submersible Aquarium Heater]—Voltage 110-120V/60HZ, power 500 watt, heater rod length 10.8 inches, suitable for aquarium/fish/turtle/betta tank 80-130 gallon. The controller power cord is 47 inches, The heater power cord is 67 inches and the temperature control range from 68~93°F.
- [Smart Heating]—When the water temperature is lower than the set temperature (red indicator), the fish heater starts to work until the water temperature reaches the set temperature (blue indicator). It can always provide stable water temperature for your beloved fish.
- [External Controller]—This 500W submersible heater is adjusted by an external controller, which you can mount on the outside edge of the tank. It’s convenient and safe for you to set the temperature, no need to take the heater out from water and risk burning yourself.
- [Dual Temp Displays]—With dual accurate LED digital temperature displays, you can read & set the water temperature at the same time. It is very easy and convenient for you to recognize and observe the temp change in real time even in the night!
- [High Quality Material]—Made of thicker quartz, this heater is shatter-proof and blast-proof. The heater cover is compact designed, which is heat resistant that will protect you little fish from scalding. Strong suction cup bracket help stably fix the heater in every corner of the fish tank.
Given the right setup, this could potentially be used to help maintain fermentation temps in cooler weather.
U-picks Submersible Aquarium Heater 500W/300W/100W Fish Tank Heater with Dual Intelligent External LED Digital Temperature Displays and Controller for Turtle Betta Fish Tank 80-130 Gallon (500W) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.