Smoke X™ Long-Range Wireless Thermometer from ThermoWorksMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Smoke X ships with base unit, Smoke X Receiver w/neck lanyard, Pro-Series® High Temp Cooking Probe (3 with Smoke X4, 1 with Smoke X2), 1 Pro-Series High Temp Air Probe & Grate Clip, and 8 High Temp Silicone Color Probe Rings.
- Next generation RF wireless technology (patent pending) for extended range and better signal strength through obstacles and walls, guaranteed to reach anywhere in your home or yard
- Uses Pro-Series commercial-grade probes
- Splash-proof sealed design for outdoor use, rated to IP66
- Stays in place with sturdy base and strong magnets on back
- Backlit dashboard-style display to track temps, alarms, Min/Max
- Includes control circuitry for Billows BBQ Temperature Control Fan (sold separately).
- Designed in Utah by ThermoWorks
Smoke X is a BBQ Alarm thermometer with ThermoWorks quality and performance. Built with all-new RF wireless technology, Smoke X gives you up to 6,562 feet (1.24-mile) line-of-sight transmission distance to included Smoke X Receiver, and max signal strength to penetrate walls so you’ll always be connected anywhere in your home or yard.
Use for homebrew, bbq and more.
- For a short time ThermoWorks is discounting the the Smoke X by 15%.
- Check the product page for current price and availability.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.