PLAATO Keg – Keg Management System
PLAATO Keg is the first all-in-one system that keeps a track of what’s happening with your kegs so you can better manage your draft system. Check in on how much beer is left in each keg, get real time measurements of every pour, and receive push notifications if Plaato Keg detects something out of sorts.
PLAATO Keg uses three synchronized, high-quality load-cells that measures the keg-weight every 0.1 second, sending real-time data of your kegs directly to your smartphone using WiFi. Made from impact resistant polycarbonate body, which can withstand even the roughest environments.
- WiFi Connectivity
- iOS & Android app
- Measure the level of beer inside the tank and real time pouring status
Know How Much You Have
The new Plaato Keg knows exactly how much beer is left in all of your kegs. Highly accurate load-cells keep track of the good stuff, and yes, the beer’s gravity is accounted for in the calculations.
Built-in Leak Detection
Get notification in the app if liquid is detected. Plaato Keg is internet-connected, so you will get the notification wherever you are.
Enable CO2-mode in the Plaato-app, and turn one of your keg devices into your CO2 tank monitor, checking the remaining level of gas in real-time. Use it to have control over the remaining level of CO2 to make sure you have enough for the upcoming brew day, or use it to detect a CO2-leak from your system.
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Clea…
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
Sitewide Sale! 10% Off Coupon
10% Off Site Wide at MoreBeer! – use coupon code SUMMERSANTA
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.