Ferroday Pressure Relief Valve Plastic Keg Lid Release Valve For Ball Lock Type Cornelius Keg & Corny Keg (4PCS)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【Well Made】Premium ABS thread and stainless steel body. It features with a strong stainless steel spring and a pressure release pull ring.
- 【Holds Pressure Well】 Our relief valve can holds pressure up to 100 psi. An excellent choice for you as a replacement of your leaking or faulty pressure release valves!
- 【Pull-Ring Design】Please pull up the ring to release excess pressure before open your keg!
- 【For Ball Lock Keg Lid】Our pressure relief valve will work with the vast majority of cornelius/ corny style ball lock keg lids. Features with a replaceable o-ring seal.
- 【Package 】4* Keg Lid Pressure Release Valve.
- New Cornelius Keg Lid with New pressure relief valve (lid o-ring included) – via Adventures in Homebrewing – In most cases, Pin lock and ball lock cornelius style keg lids are interchangeable from a size perspective. That means you can, generally speaking, put a pepsi/ball lock style (manual prv) lid on a coke/pin lock style (no manual prv) keg. In my book, that’s a solid upgrade. See: What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs? – Related: Keg Repair Part #s
- Hard to Find – Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings
2/22/21 2:30 AM Central: These are selling for just $10.59. That’s $2.65 each. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
Ferroday Pressure Relief Valve Plastic Keg Lid Release Valve For Ball Lock Type Cornelius Keg & Corny Keg (4PCS) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent Amazon Finds
More: Recent Amazon Finds