CRAFTSMAN Deep Socket, SAE, 3/8-Inch Drive, 11/16-Inch, 6-Point (CMMT43336)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Full polish chrome finish for corrosion resistance
- Deep socket for increased accessibility
- 6 point socket for increased torque with fastener
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications
There are two primary post sizes for standard ball lock kegs. 11/16″ and 7/8″. 11/16″ is the smaller of the two.
See: Hands on Review: Craftsman Deep Well Sockets for Ball Lock Keg Posts – includes this socket
2/3/21 1:30 AM Central: These are selling for just $5.48. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
CRAFTSMAN Deep Socket, SAE, 3/8-Inch Drive, 11/16-Inch, 6-Point (CMMT43336) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Hands on Review: “Ball Lock Keg Wrench” – 11/16″+7/8″ Ratcheting Wrench – via Apollo Tools Wrench Set
More: Recent Amazon Finds