Aquastore 400GPH 25W Submersible Water PumpMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 400GPH 1500L/H Submersible Water Pump, 25W aquarium circulation pump and fountain water pump,2 Meters max lift, 6 feet UL listed 3-core cord with 3pin plug,with 3 nozzles;
- Wide Application-The Aquastore submersible pump comes with ultra quiet design and perfect durable 25W motor. perfect for use as aquarium pump, fountains pumps, statuary ,landscaping, water feature pump,waterfall pumps ,table top fountain pump,spout, pond pump, water gardens pump and hydroponic systems pump, etc;
- Adjustable flow rate pump-designed with a adjusting knob, can adjust the water flow rate;with 4 strong rubber suction cups help to stick the pump steadily in the aquarium either vertically or horizontally;
- With 3 barbed outlet adapter ,in outside diameter of 0.51inch/0.62 inch/0.75inch;nozzle threaded design makes it more stable ;
- Detachable & Cleanable-the pump doesn’t need tools to disassemble and its very easy to clean and install;
I use a similar pump (different manufacturer, features and specifications) for a recirculating draft line cleaning setup. Note that fittings sizes are different on this pump vs the one I use in that build. Adjust accordingly Another possible homebrewing application would be to set this up for use a part of a recirculating wort chiller setup.
2/6/21 2 AM Central: This is selling for $15.99. Click on “Save an extra 6% when you apply this coupon” and the price drops to $15.03. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
Aquastore 400GPH 25W Submersible Water Pump Ultra Quiet Fountain Water Pump with US Plug,usded as Aquarium Pump,Fountain Pump, Statuary Pump, Pond Pump,Fish Tank Pump, Hydroponic Pump,Waterfall Pump – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.