10 Vanilla Beans – Whole Extract Grade B Pods for Baking, Homemade Extract, Brewing, Coffee, Cooking – (Tahitian)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Fresh Extract Grade Tahitian Vanilla Beans from Late 2020 – 2021 Crop Suistainably Sourced From Indonesian Farmers at Fair Market Prices
- Length is ~ 4 – 6 Inches (Approximately 13-15 cm) with an average moisture content of 20% – 25% meaning these beans are soft, semi-pliable, and filled with millions of tiny vanilla seeds.
- Uses: Vanilla beans can be used in a variety of recipes as flavoring or ingredients and other uses such as homemade vanilla extract, baking, cooking, and brewing
- Real extract grade B vanilla beans can contain blemishes, splits, or other natural imperfections. Indonesian beans have a mild smell and aroma but are excellent for making a high quality vanilla extract
- Our triple inspection process ensures only the highest quality beans are sent out by checking the size, smell, aroma, and appearance before packaging in our commercial vacuum sealers.
You can add this right to your homebrew or soak them in alcohol to make an extract and add that to your homebrew.
2/2/21 3 PM Central: These are selling for $10.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
10 Vanilla Beans – Whole Extract Grade B Pods for Baking, Homemade Extract, Brewing, Coffee, Cooking – (Tahitian) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds