Vittles Vault Outback 35 lb Airtight Pet Food Storage ContainerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- AIRTIGHT PET FOOD CONTAINER: This pest-proof pet food container for dry food keeps food fresh with our patented airtight sealing system that locks moisture out. Design is stackable for space efficiency. Includes scoop
- FOOD STORAGE CONTAINER: The pet food pail is made of food-grade, BPA-free HDPE plastic that won’t shatter if dropped & can be kept in garages, barns & outdoors. Perfect for dry food, treats, bird seed & horse feed
- AIRTIGHT ENGINEERING: Our Gamma Seal technology makes for a controlled moisture balance & features a threaded locking system with reliable double gaskets for freshness & controlled moisture
- MADE IN AMERICA: GAMMA2, Inc. created & patented an airtight container in 1989 & has always been committed to manufacturing in the USA. Our storage containers provide a solution in pet food staleness & ensures dry pet food stays fresh & protected from pests
- GAMMA2: Dog & cat dry food stays fresh & nutritious with our collection of airtight food containers. Features wall mounted containers, travel, pantry & kitchen containers & larger containers for large dogs & horses
- Pet Food goes stale Gamma2 keeps your food fresh
- Airtight seal keeps food fresh
The Vittles Vault line of stackable containers are very popular for bulk grain storage.
They are food grade and airtight. They have a large easy access opening and the ability to stack makes them space efficient. Heavy Duty construction and easy spin off and on lid. Lid features lock-down double gaskets. The body includes molded handles for easy carrying. Made from FDA approved Food Grade Plastic and BPA Free.
The 35 lb size is listed as having an 8.5 gallon capacity. My rule of thumb for unmilled grain storage is 5 lbs per gallon. At that rate, this would hold about 42.5 lbs of grain. That’s a rough estimate. Actual storage capacity will vary.
Vittles Vault Outback 35 lb Airtight Pet Food Storage Container – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.