UooEA Wireless Small Dehumidifier, Upgraded 2-Hour Fast Recharge and Safe Detachable Heating Base Design, Mini Humidity Remover & Portable Moisture Absorber for Small SpaceMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【Upgraded Model】: New and improved version, enhance moisture absorption and more compact in size.
- 【Rechargeable】: Engineered with 350g food grade silica gel crystals, unlimited recharging allow years of use.
- 【2-Hour Fast Renew】: 2 hours or less required for each renewing, one renewing will work 2-3 weeks.
- 【400 Cubic Feet Coverage】: Absorb 6oz of moisture, and work for areas up to 400 cubit feet.
- 【360°Air Inlet】: Cylinder shape with dense holes, more efficient than traditional rectangle dehumidifier box.
- 【Separate Heating Base】: 43W heating base is included, convenient, stable, and high efficient.
- 【High Extensibility】: 1 heating base can work with multiple add-on dehumidifier cylinder box(1 box included, add-ons sold alone).
This is similar in function to the Eva Dry E-500 – Hands on Review. It contains desiccant material that absorbs moisture (in places like your kegerator). The desiccant beads change colors as this takes place to let you know when the unit needs to be recharged.
Note: Unlike other similar solutions this includes a base that quickly recharges this in just 2 hours or so. You can add on additional dehumidifier’s to use with that base.
1/4/21 5 PM Central: This is selling for $39.99. Click on “Save extra 20% when you apply this coupon” and the price drops to $31.99 at checkout. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
UooEA Wireless Small Dehumidifier, Upgraded 2-Hour Fast Recharge and Safe Detachable Heating Base Design, Mini Humidity Remover & Portable Moisture Absorber for Small Space – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.