Private Open Box Sale – ThermoWorks Smoke Wireless Thermometer – BBQ, Homebrew & More
Smoke Thermometer from ThermoWorksMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 2 Channels, one for the meat and one for the pit
- Wireless to 300-feet line of sight
- Uses commercial-grade Pro-Series Probes
- Pre-paired with receiver – no setup required!
- Splash-proof sealed design, rated to IP65
- Dashboard-style display shows Min/Max and High/Low Alarms
- Backlit large digit displays
- Available in 9 colors
- Pair multiple wireless receivers to one base for the entire BBQ team
Designed for competition BBQ teams and professional chefs, Smoke outlasts and outperforms every competitor. Not a cheaply-made housewares product, Smoke features a rugged housing with molded-in seals for splashproof protection. Smoke uses Pro-Series Probes which are interchangeable with Smoke, ChefAlarm®, and DOT®. See frequently asked questions in the More Info section.
Smoke is designed to track temperatures over an extended period of time with moderate-heat cooking methods such as smoking meat, oven-roasting, deep-frying, homebrewing, and sous vide. Smoke isn’t meant to be used in place of a digital instant-read thermometer, such as a Thermapen MK4 or a ThermoPop, or used with high-heat cooking methods such as grilling or broiling. (Learn about the differences between grilling and BBQ/smoking.)
- ThermoWorks is discounting Smoke Remote wireless thermometers by 30% as part of a private open box sale.
- Open box units are like new and include a full warranty.
- Note: You must use the private sale page linked below to get this deal. The standard page will show full price.
Private Sale Page: ThermoWorks Smoke
Standard Product Page: ThermoWorks Smoke
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.