Tapcooler Counter Pressure Bottle Filler for Forward Sealing Faucets via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- The Tapcooler Counter Pressure Bottle Filler is an all-new, easy-to-use bottling device!
- Allows you to perfectly bottle beer from a forward-sealing beer faucet without CO2 loss.
- Purge bottles and headspace with CO2 to keep oxygen out, prolonging the life of your beer.
- Perfect for bottling for competitions, sending bottles home with friends, or to take on the go!
- Easy to setup and super easy clean.
Exclusive to Great Fermentations, the Tapcooler Counter Pressure Bottle Filler is the #1 way to fill bottles of your homebrew, directly from your kegging system. No more messing with alternate liquid lines or hard to assemble contraptions. Just fit the Tapcooler into any forward sealing faucet (i.e. Perlick, Intertap/Ultratap/Vent-Matic, etc..), hook up a CO2 line, and you’re good to go. Fill bottles for a competition, or just fill a couple take home bottles for your friends. The Tapcooler is quick and easy to use, and will help maintain the flavor, aroma, and carbonation level of your beer so it tastes the same out of the bottle as it would out of the tap.
For starters, a counter pressure bottle filler is better than most bottling solutions, as the bottle is under pressure while the carbonated beer flows in. Because the interior of the bottle is pressurized there is minimal loss of the CO2 in solution.
The Tapcooler solution improves upon the standard counter pressure filler, as it plugs DIRECTLY into your draft system faucet (tap). Most solutions require you to hook up a separate liquid line, which is not something standard draft systems have setup and requires additional prep (i.e. more time). With the Tapcooler, you can have it setup and ready to go in less than a minute! The Tapcooler design is also advantageous because after you are done filling the bottle, it stays in place hooked up to your faucet vs. other fillers require you to set aside and pick back up again for the next bottle.
Connecting your CO2 line is also a snap. You can either hook up directly with a 3/16 in. push-fit line, or connect your line to the included barb fitting. Optionally, you can purchase the gas ball lock adapter (item #GF884) which gives you the ability to attach a gas (grey) disconnect directly to the filler unit. This optional accessory is a MUST HAVE in our book!
With the Tapcooler design, your beer AND CO2 are filled from the bottom of the bottle through the telescoping bottle connection tube. First CO2 flows down into the bottom of the bottle to flush from the bottom up. Next you open the tap and beer flows down the same tube, filling from the bottom up. The result is a more effective purging of oxygen and little to no foam during the filling process
The telescoping bottle connection tube allows you to fill bottles as small as 4.5 in. tall up to 12.5 in. You can fill taller bottles with the Tapcooler, but the tube will not reach the bottom of the bottle which can lead to some splashing. When filling large mouth containers, a bottle stopper of suitable size and with a 9 mm hole may be used.
The filler features a push button CO2 purge valve which allows you to purge the bottle of oxygen before & after filling. It also includes an adjustable pressure relief valve, giving you the ability to change the filling speed. The pressure relief valve also acts as an overflow port for excess beer/foam to escape when filling.
One of our most favorite features of the Tapcooler, is that is super easy to clean. Cleaning other bottle fillers can be a chore and take lots of time. The Tapcooler comes apart easily and allows you to clean all parts effectively and easily after each use.
All metal parts that come into contact with your beer, are made of stainless steel (SS304). The barb and ball lock CO2 adaptors are made of aluminium.
Lastly, the Tapcooler comes chalk full of optional accessories which will adapt your filler perfectly to your setup. See the related parts section below for list of them!
FORWARD SEALING FAUCET COMPATIBLE
Tapcooler fits Ultratap, Vent-Matic, Perlick 600 series and Intertap faucets. These fillers can be converted to fit Perlick 500 series with optional tap connector (Item #GF891). Cannot be used with ventilated beer taps, i.e. not forward sealing beer taps.
SUMMARY OF AWESOMENESS
- Hooks up directly to any forward sealing faucet for quick and easy use.
- Quick setup and easy maintenance.
- Perfect for bottling for competitions, sending bottles home with friends, or just to have some bottles on the go!
- A range of accessories are offered for more range and easier use!
- Purge bottles with CO2 before and after filling for longer lasting beer!
- Pressure relief valve allows for control over filling speed and allows excess foam to escape for the perfect pour every time!
- Stainless Steel design
- Easy to use and clean!
This connects directly to your compatible forward sealing faucet (Ultratap, Vent-Matic, Perlick 600 series and Intertap – Review) and allows you to easily counter fill bottles directly from the tap!
The Tapcooler Doesn’t Go On Sale… I can recall no discounts on the Tapcooler. This is a MAP item. MAP = Minimum Advertised Price. It’s an agreement between sellers and manufacturer’s not to sell an item below a certain price. This generally sells for about the same price no matter where you purchase it from and rarely discounted.
Get $20 Back!
- As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is giving you 300 additional bonus points for every 100 you spend on qualifying merchandise. This stacks with many sale items and is a de facto discount on lines that usually aren’t discounted like Blichmann Engineering, since you can use the gift card on anything site wide.
- A $100 purchase would early you 100 points. 100 + 300 = 400. That equates to a $20 gift card to use toward your next purchase.
- You must be logged in to earn points. If you don’t have an account you can create one at checkout. More about AIH’s Rewards Program.
- Make sure product pages say… “xxx points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.”
- This is selling for $79.99. Grab $20.01 in accessories or otherwise put together a $100 order and you’ll get a total of $20 in rewards to use toward a future purchase.
- Shipping is Free! Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
More: Recent AIH Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. tag:aihbonuspts