Hecotrax Refractometer Brix for Beer Wort SG Specific Gravity Handheld Refractometer Sugar Beer Content Measuring Range 0-32 with SG Wort 1.000-1.130More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- >Measuring range: Brix 0-32% ; S.G.Wort : 1.000-1 .130sg ; Temperature correction range: 10-30 ℃(50°F~86°F)
- >Wide range of applications: for industry and family, can measure fruits, vegetables, jams, lubricants, emulsions, etc.easy to operate, easy to carry.
- >Precision prism: High uniformity, no cracks, good transparency, high dispersion and low temperature coefficient. The surface of the prism material is not affected by humidity.
- >Automatic temperature compensation technology: High quality temperature compensation film, certified size can reach the corresponding temperature compensation function.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Hecotrax Refractometer Brix for Beer Wort SG Specific Gravity Handheld Refractometer Sugar Beer Content Measuring Range 0-32 with SG Wort 1.000-1.130 – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate