Cornelius Firestone Keg Lid 304 Pressure Relief Valve Soda Lid Sealed Lid Homebrew Beer Ball Lock Barrel Beer New O-ring for CorneliusMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Safety pressure valve and cleaning tips: 1. For safety reasons, when the pressure in the barrel reaches 70 psi, the valve will automatically open; 2. Please clean the kit before and after each use, and note that the diffuser needs to be boiled in water to clear the pores.
- SS Pressure Relief Valve: This stainless steel pressure relief valve has a longer service life than a plastic pressure relief valve, so you do not need to replace the valve frequently.
- Wide application: Widely used in carbonated beer, soda, juice, water and even soda. Suitable for all homemade wine barrels that require standard oval lids, including Firestone barrels, Cornelius barrels, pink lock barrels, etc.
- High-quality quality: The use of 304 stainless steel structure makes this oval carbonic acid bucket lid stronger and more durable.
- Easy to install and use: The large handle makes the installation easier; the labor-saving design of the safety release valve does not need to be lifted when deflating, just lift it once and rotate 90° to continuously deflate.
About keg Lids: One difference between Pin Lock and Ball Lock kegs is the type of lids that come with each. Ball Locks, generally, have a manual PRV valve, while Pin Locks do not. Ball Lock style lids are, in my opinion, superior because the manual PRV allows you to easily vent your keg as needed. The good news is that, for standard kegs, the lids are the same size and can be interchanged. That means you can use a Ball Lock style lid in a Pin Lock Keg. See: What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
Cornelius Firestone Keg Lid 304 Pressure Relief Valve Soda Lid Sealed Lid Homebrew Beer Ball Lock Barrel Beer New O-ring for Cornelius – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Top Draft Resources