XBar via Keg ConnectionMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
The XBar is just that; the X-factor in portable, mobile-draft delivery systems. Geared towards the consumer, tailgating, bars and events markets, the XBar will change how people, and the industry, think of dispensing beverages. No matter if its beer, wine, or soda, the XBar is the new, easiest way to pour and serve drinks anywhere.
The XBar fits in any size vehicle with its compact collapsed size of
24″ x 24″ x 11″. When in use, it stands 24″ x 24″ by 30″.
It comes with the beer tower, d-coupler, and foot pump for easy set-up but CO2 dispensing options are available, the XBar is the game changer in ease of use, and beverage freshness. Check out the all-new XBar; the X-Factor in mobile-draft systems!
- Keg Connection has this setup for $229.99
- This falls under Keg Connection’s Flat Rate Shipping Promotion. Your entire order ships for one flat rate, no matter how much you order, to addresses in the contiguous US.
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Why Do I Have Bubbles in My Beer Line?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Keg O-Ring Materials Selection – EPDM, Silicone and Buna-N
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Serve Homebrew on Any Kegerator & Convert Commercial Kegerator to Homebrew
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Universal Poppets Tips and Tricks!
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaner
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Five Benefits of Using Corny Kegs As Fermenters
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.