5 Gallon White Plastic Bucket & Lid – Durable 90 Mil All Purpose Pail – Food Grade – Contains No BPA Plastic – Recyclable – 6 PackMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- QUALITY FOOD GRADE – Food Safe buckets are made of BPA Free plastic. Lids create air-tight seal
- HEAVY DUTY – 5 gallon large buckets are 90 mils thick for a strong tub to hold liquids or solids.
- STURDY METAL HANDLE – Round tubs have solid carrying handles with plastic molded grip for easy carrying of heavy loads
- ALL PURPOSE – Empty stacking bucket can hold a tool supply, gallons of paint or water, balls and more.
- MADE IN USA – Berry Global Part #s: T40MW & L40GTS. Bucket dimensions: 11.9″ diameter x 13.38″ height, 6 pack = 6 buckets and 6 lids
Possible uses: Convert for use as a fermenter (does not include lids), as a bottling bucket, for grain storage and around the brewery cleaning and storage. A note about grain storage capacity: My estimate for storage of unmilled malt is 5 lbs per gallon. At that rate, a 5 gallon bucket holds about 25 lbs. That’s a rough estimate. Actual storage capacity will vary.
12/31/20 7 AM Central: These are selling for just $42.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
5 Gallon White Plastic Bucket & Lid – Durable 90 Mil All Purpose Pail – Food Grade – Contains No BPA Plastic – Recyclable – 6 Pack – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- Search Amazon for Food Grade Airlock Grommet
- The Gamma Seal Lid – Gamma Seal Lids have an outer ring (that typically stays installed) along with a center section that spins on and off. It’s airtight and easy to open and close.
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.