X-Dry Series Tri-Clamp Chugger Pump (Inline) – Stainless Steel from MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Introducing the X-Dry Series Chugger Pumps! These pumps offer the same great quality we’ve come to expect from Chugger, but now feature Run-Dry Protection. Although the Chugger still needs to be primed before each use, the X-Dry Series offers a new level of protection from damage due to cavitation.
The Chugger lineup of pumps represents a great value for an even better price. These pumps are workhorses in the brewery. Featuring a robust flow rate of 7 gpm, and a magnetic drive designed to handle back-pressure, these pumps are a great addition to any brewing setup! The Stainless Steel Chugger showcases their molded Stainless Steel Pump Head. This stainless pump is a steal for the price, and we’ve been more than happy with the quality! Use this to ease transfers between kettles, cool wort via a counterflow chiller, or recirculate icewater for quicker chilling!
The Chugger pump model has 1.5″ tri-clamp inlet and outlet, allowing easy integration with your T.C. kettles or fermenter! We recommend setting these pumps up with a butterfly valve on the outflow side, this way you can throttle down the outgoing flow rate, allowing for more efficient sparges or cooling! The pump head can also be rotated 360° (in 90° intervals) allowing for even more customization!
- Run Dry Carbon Bearing
- Stainless Steel Inline Pump Head
- Food Grade up to 250° F
- 1.5″ tri-clamp inlet and outlet
- High Flow rate of 7 gpm
- Max Head 18.6 ft
- 115v 55″ cord and plug attached
- 50/60 Hz, 1.4 amp
- 1/20 HP, 3500 RPM
Note: When using silicone tubing, we recommend using a slighlty larger barb than the I.D. of the tubing. This is because silicone tubing tends to have greater pliability than most tubing. For example, when using 1/2″ silicone tubing, we recommend our 5/8″ barb (H620), to help ensure a better seal!
- This recently released pump is on pre-order for $199.99.
- Get Free Shipping: Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses.
If you already own a March or Chugger Pump and would like to convert it, consider…. Hands on Review: Blichmann Engineering Riptide Brewing Pump Upgrade Kit – Upgrade Your March or Chugger Pump
- More Tri-Clover/Tri-Clamp: Brewers Hardware has a gigantic selection of Tri-Clover Compatible Fittings including some really unique offerings | Tri-Clamp Fittings at Proflow Dynamics
- Hands on Review: Chugger Pumps X-Dry Series Homebrew Pump!
- Homebrew Pump Discounts, Deals and Resources
Last Call, Ends 7/23, Up to $30 Off! Brew More Save More at MoreBeer!
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.