Omega Yeast OYL-052 DIPA via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Fermentation Temp Range (Degrees F): 65-72 Degrees F
Apparent Attenuation Range (%): 72-80%
Alcohol Tolerance: 0.11
Cell Count: 150 Billion
Pitching/Fermentation: A strong fermenter popularly referred to as “Conan”. Its peach, apricot and pineapple notes are steroids for hops, complementing modern fruity hop profiles in particular. A diacetyl rest is suggested if fermented in the lower temperature range.
Save on Conan!
- AIH has in stock Omega Yeast Lab Strains on sale for just $5.99. That’s a 33% discount.
- Stacks With Free Shipping: As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
- Why you’re at it… AIH is discounting season beers by 20%… 20% Off Seasonal All Grain Kits | 20% Off Seasonal Extract Kits
- An easy filler item, if you’re for help to qualify for free shipping… 4 lbs of PBW (a good deal at $23.99)
- Learn More! Check out the Omega Yeast Labs Homebrew Strain Guide
- This sale applies to OYL052 DIPA < This is the Conan Strain used by Alchemist Brewing to make Heady Topper
While You’re at it… Heady Topper Clones at AIH
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
More: Recent AIH Finds