Bonsenkitchen Food Weight Scales, Digital Kitchen Scale for Cooking and Baking (Sliver)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- High-Precision & Wide Range Kitchen Weight Scale: Our kitchen scale with 4 high precision sensors which accurate weight 11lb/5kg capacity with 0.1oz/1g division
- Automatic Unit Button Switch Freely between 4 units of measurements: Easy read the result from LCD screen; One key convert between g/oz/lb/kg to satisfy different types items foods,jewelry,medicine, spices
- Multi Function Food Scale: Includes overload & low battery power indication, tare function, atuo-off after 60 seconds of inactivity, battery included
- Portable Travel Food Scale with Removal Glass Tray: Perfect daily diet scale with 8.27*7.56*1.77 inch space saving size accurates the right amount of each meal to control portion even on traveling；Removable glass tray design is easy to clean
Tare Function: Tare allows you to subtract the weight of the container you’re using to get a true weight of the contents. Add your empty container to the scale and press the tare button. This zeros out the scale. Now add the thing you’re weighing and the scale displays just the weight of the contents of your container. In my opinion the tare function is essential for any good homebrewing scale.
11 lb/5 kg capacity. .1oz/1 gram resolution. Given the specs of this scale it should work for grain, hops, other brewing ingredients and more.
12/12/20 11 AM Central: This is on sale for just $9.99. That’s the best historical third party Amazon price I found, notwithstanding Lightning Deals or coupons. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
Bonsenkitchen Food Weight Scales, Digital Kitchen Scale for Cooking and Baking (Sliver) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
A smaller scale can work for all grain brewers, as you can weigh any amount of grain in multiple batches, but if you’re a large batch all grain brewer or regularly brew all grain batches with larger grain bills you may want to consider a two scale approach, one more precise scale for hops and a larger capacity scale for larger grain bills. A couple scales to consider:
- Hands On Review: American Weigh 100g x 0.01g Digital Scale
- Hands On Review: Ultraship 55 lb Digital Scale [Grain] With Removable Face
More: Recent Amazon Finds