From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Brewers that use immersion chillers and also own a pump should know that recirculating the wort back into the kettle to whirlpool the wort makes for much faster cooling and will also make a concentrated pile of trub and hop particles in the center of the kettle bottom.
This is our third version of the industry leading whirpooling hardware. The original SpinCycle and SpinCycle Submerge both require a hole to be drilled into your kettle. Some people drill holes without a second thought but this one is for people who can’t or do not want to modify their kettle.
We’ve built this unit one at a time on a customer request basis for years but we’ve finally bulk manufactured them to be able to get them out faster. It starts with a length of 1/2″ OD 304 polished SS tubing that bends up and over the kettle wall, then drops straight down through a heavy duty spring clamp. Finally the bottom is bent 90 degrees to kick the output to your sidewall and make the liquid spin.
You have your choice of how the flow gets in to the unit. The cheap way is to select “open tube on the end” and then just clamp your hose over it. The more realistic option is to select “Silver soldered male Camlock” if you use camlock quick disconnects in your system. Note that in this particular case, the cam is TIG welded at our factory even though the option says “silver soldered”. This is the version shown in the main picture.
The other choice is what the maximum drop is from the top of the pot to the output tube. To be clear, these are the lengths when the tubing is slid as far down in the clamp as possible. You can easily shorten the depth by taking pressure off the spring clamp and sliding the tubing up.
- This starts at just $18, depending on which version you choose.
- Availability is a real issue with this. Typically when it’s available, it sells out quickly.
- As of this posting, it’s back in stock! Check the product page to see if you can still get in on this.
- Is it out of stock again? We keeping a close eye on this. Connect with HBF to stay in the loop! We’ll let you know when it’s available again.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
- SPINCYCLE ROBO, WHIRLPOOL RETURN FOR ROBOBREW PUMPED UNITS – a version of the Spin Cycle designed specifically for Robobrew electric systems
- SPINCYCLE WELDLESS KETTLE WHIRLPOOL RETURN – the original weldless version of the Spin Cycle
- 10 Gallon Mash Tun Conversion Kit [Review]
More: Recent Great Deals