Hammer Drill, TACKLIFE 7.5Amp Corded Drill with 3000RPM, Variable Speed, 1.2/In. Keyless Chuck, Hammer & Drill 2 Mode in 1 for Brick, Steel, Concrete -PID05AMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- ▲HIGH PERFORMANCE – The 7.5Amp hammer drill has a no-load speed of 3000rpm, delivering powerful impact and hammer strength to complete heavy-duty projects on wood, masonry, solid steel and concrete which means that most of the work needs can be met
- ▲HAMMER & DRILL FUNCTIONS 2 IN 1 – Switch the black button on the top to select hammer or drilling function; hammer drill function will provide greater impact force, saving more efforts for concrete and masonry drilling job. Depending on your tasks, suitable for installing chandelier, TV, furniture, wall, door, and window
- ▲VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER & FORWARD AND REVERSE SWITCH – Variable speed knob help to accurately complete various applications; lock-on button reduces fatigue for long hours work; The forward/backward switch allows you to tighten or replace/remove the drill as needed
- ▲HIGH PRECISION – High power contribute high torque, which helps you make a straight hole easily and perfectly; equipped with the 1/2 inch keyless auto chuck, the hammer drill help you making the drilling work convenient and efficiency
Potential homebrew application: Use to run your compatible grain mill.
Hammer Drill, TACKLIFE 7.5Amp Corded Drill with 3000RPM, Variable Speed, 1.2/In. Keyless Chuck, Hammer & Drill 2 Mode in 1 for Brick, Steel, Concrete -PID05A – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More All Grain!
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- 10 Gallon Mash Tun Conversion Kit – Review
- Grain Mill Reviews
- All Grain Related Reviews
- Batch Sparge Spreadsheet | BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Malt, Viking Xtra Pale Malt, Viking Wheat Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – all sell for $10.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $10.99 = $54.95 for 50 lbs of grain. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.