German Hefeweizen – All Grain Beer Brewing Kit from MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
A true German style Hefeweizen recipe using 60% White Wheat malt and 40% 2-Row Lager malt. Hefeweizen is a simple yet delicious and refreshing beer for hot weather consumption.
We recommend using WLP300 from Whitelabs with this hefeweizen recipe for the classic Weihenstephan German wheat beer flavor. Best results are obtained if fermented at, or close to, 62-64 degrees. Cooler temps help reduce the overwhelming spice and banana tones.
*NOTE: If your fermentation goes a little crazy at first, don’t fret. Just clean off the airlock and replace it.
Estimated Original Gravity:1.050-54
SRM (Color Range: 4
IBU’s: 12-15 Estimated Alcohol Percentage: 4.5%
- MoreBeer has the unmilled version of this kit on sale for just $18.39.
- Also Consider the Kit of the Week
- Get Free Shipping: Shipping is also free to most US addresses with a qualifying $59 order.
- Easy Filler Item…. If you’re looking for a filler item to help you qualify for free shipping, consider grabbing some PBW
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds