MAXUS Precision Gram Scale 200g x 0.01g + 100g ResolutionMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 10 Year Limited Warranty, Features Smart-Off (TM) , foolproof One-Step-Calibration (TM) Technology and Overload Protection, Batteries Included
- Capacity x Readability: 200g x 0.01g / 7.054oz x 0.001oz / 3086gn x 0.2gn / 1000ct x 0.05ct / 6.43ozt x 0.001ozt / 128.60dwt x 0.01dwt
- Units of Measure include: Grams, Ounces, Troy Ounces, Pennyweights, Carats, Grains
- Ships pre-calibrated; can be easily calibrated with a 100g calibration weight (sold separately)
- Durable and Compact: Great for Kitchen Nutrition Ingredients Food Herbs Brushed Stainless Steel Platform Backlit LCD Display Weighing Medicines Tobacco Diamond Gemstone Gems Coins Money
Tare Function: Tare allows you to subtract the weight of the container you’re using to get a true weight of the contents. Add your empty container to the scale and press the tare button. This zeros out the scale. Now add the thing you’re weighing and the scale displays just the weight of the contents of your container. In my opinion the tare function is essential for any good homebrewing scale.
What I like about this scale… I like that this has the tare function and that it has a 1/100th gram resolution. That means you should be able to use it for weighing hops, water salts, smaller amounts of specialty grains (200 grams is about 7 ounces) and other brewing ingredients.
Precision Mini Scale 200 x 0.01g – MAXUS ELITE Digital Jewelry Scale Gram Scale Multifuction Grain Arrow Scale Archery Scale – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: LaMotte Water Test Kits | Recent Hop Finds | Portable Reverse Osmosis System
More: Recent Amazon Finds