MRbrew Pressure Relief Valve for Ball Lock Cornelius Kegs Ball Lock Cornelius Style Lid Stainless Steel Pressure Relief Valve 4 Pack(Pressure Valve)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- All made of 304 Stainless Steel ,healther and more durable
- Pull up the pull ring to release excess pressure before you open the keg
- Long body with spring and pull ring,easy to install and use,a must have for home brewers.
- Fits A.E.B, Cornelius Spartan,Cornelius Super Champion,Firestone V Challenger,Firestone VI Challenger,Firestone Super Challenger.
- Package includes:4 x Relief Valve Theread Diameter:0.5in(12.7mm) ,Overall Width: 0.63in (15.9mm)
- New Cornelius Keg Lid with New pressure relief valve (lid o-ring included) – via Adventures in Homebrewing – In most cases, Pin lock and ball lock cornelius style keg lids are interchangeable from a size perspective. That means you can, generally speaking, put a pepsi/ball lock style (manual prv) lid on a coke/pin lock style (no manual prv) keg. In my book, that’s a solid upgrade. See: What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs? – Related: Keg Repair Part #s
- Bulk Pricing, Food Grade Materials – Replacement Keg O-Rings
MRbrew Pressure Relief Valve for Ball Lock Cornelius Kegs Ball Lock Cornelius Style Lid Stainless Steel Pressure Relief Valve 4 Pack(Pressure Valve) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Top Draft Resources