Used Single Handle 3 Gallon Cornelius Keg (Ball Lock) via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Used, Corny-style, 3 gallon, stainless steel Ball Lock kegs. All kegs are pressure tested before being shipped. These smaller kegs are more portable and are great for taking your beer over to a friend’s house!
These kegs are great for splitting batches, small batch brewers, doing one-off beers from split from a 5 gallon batch… or for easily serving on the go. Purge with CO2, fill from your tap and place in ice in a 5 gallon bucket…. whammo!
- It’s been a long time since I’ve seen reasonably priced used 2.5 to 3 gallon kegs. These are difficult to come by and generally cost more than larger 5 gallon kegs.
- As of these posting these are selling for just $49.99. That’s an outstanding deal for 3 gallon ball locks.
- Shipping is an additional cost. Check the product page to see if they’re still in stock and check current price.
Save 10%! << Ends Soon
- Adventures in Homebrewing is taking 10% off most orders of $55 or more as part of a limited time sale.
- Use coupon code SAVE10 to get the deal.
- Nearly everything, including many items that are already on sale work with this sale. A few exceptions apply including MAP and EDLP items. See Terms and Conditions for complete details
Used Single Handle 3 Gallon Cornelius Keg (Ball Lock) – remember promo code SAVE10
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability tag:aihperoff
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent AIH Finds
More: Recent AIH Finds