Eaton Weatherhead 3700X4 Brass CA360 Fitting, Tee, 1/4″NPT FemaleMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Adapts 1/4″ NPT female end to two 1/4″ NPT female ends at 90-degree angles
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- For use with LP and natural gas, refrigeration, and hydraulic applications
- Country of Origin: China
Of course you could use these fittings in lots of different applications. One possible application is a Spunding Valve build. A Spunding Valve [See: Spunding Valve Resource Post] allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and more. A similar (different manufacturer and possibly specs) fitting is featured in our “Cheapest” Spunding Valve Build Option
11/21/20 8 AM Central: This is selling for just $3.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Eaton Weatherhead 3700X4 Brass CA360 Fitting, Tee, 1/4″NPT Female – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- Control Devices CR Series Brass Pressure Relief Valve, 0-100 psi Adjustable Pressure Range, 1/4″ Male NPT
- Zenport DPG60 Zen-Tek Dry Air Pressure Gauge, 60 PSI
- Dixon Valve TTB75 PTFE Industrial Sealant Tape, -212 to 500 Degree F Temperature Range, 3.5mil Thick, 520″ Length, 3/4″ Width, White
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.