Control Devices-NC25-1UK002 NC Series Brass Non-Code Safety Valve, 25-200 psi Adjustable Pressure Range, 1/4″ Male NPTMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Relief pressure adjustable from 25 to 200 psi
- 1/4″ male NPT threaded inlet connection
- Brass construction and stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- 250 degrees F maximum temperature for use in high temperature applications
- Silicon O-ring provides leak-proof seal to within 10 percent of set pressure
A potential use for this is as part of a Spunding Valve Build. It’s important to note that the lowest this can be set at is 25 PSI. In my opinion that’s too high for a Spunding Valve. It may work for some applications, but it’s not nearly as versatile as the 0 to 100 PSI PRV featured in my builds. Check the build post for more options.
Control Devices-NC25-1UK002 NC Series Brass Non-Code Safety Valve, 25-200 psi Adjustable Pressure Range, 1/4″ Male NPT – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
See: Build a Spunding Valve for more information and additional configuration options
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.