Duotight Regulator with Gauge via William’s BrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
This 8mm Duotight compatible regulator with 0-60 PSI gauge fits 8mm outer diameter tubing, and can handle pressures up to 150 PSI (if you buy an optional 150 PSI gauge). Suitable for gas or water, all components are food grade.
This is perfect for reducing the pressure of one gas line in a draft system – for example, with a single regulator and C02 bottle, you can set the pressure at the C02 bottle with the larger regulator (not included) and then put this regulator inline to reduce the pressure. Handy for when you want to carbonate one keg at 25 PSI and dispense another at 8 PSI.
More about v1
- In-Line Secondary Regulator D1045 via MoreBeer
- Review and Hacks… Review – Dial in w/Spunding – use for portable serving
- Check the product page to see if it’s still available.
- This is a follow up to Kegland’s v1 inline secondary. The first version was… awesome. One of my favorite homebrew gadgets of all time.
- Improvements vs v1…
- INTEGRATED GAUGE. v1 did not have a gauge. This is a huge improvement.
- DuoTight Compatible! DuoTight Fittings and Accessories along with EVABarrier Tubing are… awesome. In my opinion, the system is a game-changer for kegerator owners and builders.
- The DuoTight lineup is awesome… Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Review: Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- How-To: Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Review: Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:wmsgaugeinline
Our Top Draft Resources