Adventures in Homebrewing Black Friday Sale… Tips, What To Expect + My Picks from 2019
Adventures in Homebrewing’s annual Black Friday Sale regularly features some of the best homebrew deals of the year. I have no knowledge of specifics, but I’m guessing the same will be true again this year.
- The sale page is up right now – BLACK FRIDAY SALE << Bookmark this link
- For 2020… AIH has a free shipping program. In most prior years, shipping was generally calculated based on your location. This is a game changer. Applies to most orders of $55 or more to addresses in the contiguous US with some exceptions.
- Compile a list of filler items. This will allow you to quickly put together an order that qualifies for free shipping so you don’t miss out on a sale item or have to pay shipping needlessly.
- Some filler item ideas
- AIH is discounting season beers by 20%… 20% Off Seasonal All Grain Kits | 20% Off Seasonal Extract Kits
- Omega Yeast Lab Strains are on sale starting at just $5.99
- An easy filler item, if you’re for help to qualify for free shipping… 4 lbs of PBW (a good deal at $23.99)
- Grains by the lb
- Sale items – sorted low price to high price
My Picks from AIH’s 2019 Sale – for reference only, these are all expired.
- Amazing deals on homebrew kettles with the stacking deals
- Hard Seltzer kits – just $13.50
- Brewers Best Kits – 20%+10% off
- Outstanding deals on hops
- Inkbird ITC-308…. $26.99 with the stacking sale. One of the best prices ever
- Mash and Boil – Save $80
- 2 Burner Stand… $143.99 with the extra 10% off
- Cornelius Keg Fermenter Lid… $5.99
More: Recent AIH Finds