3M Black Super Weatherstrip Adhesive, 03602, 1 oz
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Forms flexible, waterproof bond that resists vibration
- Easy to brush and spread right from the tube, saving time
- Resists oils, solvents, detergents and temperature changes for permanent repairs
- Bonds to a range of surfaces including vinyl, metal, fabrics and rubber
Note from HBF: This adhesive has been used by some to repair loose homebrew keg handles and bases. A loose corny keg handle or base can be an annoyance. If your keg is in otherwise good shape, it may make sense to repair a loose handle or base. See: Fix It! Repairing Loose Cornelius Keg Handles and Bases
It’s worth noting that buying a loose handle keg can be a great way to get a deal. Adventures in Homebrewing periodically offers these kegs at a discount – search AIH for “loose” – availability of these kegs can be touch and go due to limited quantities and generally high demand
Note that other sizes and colors may be available. Search Amazon for “3M Weatherstrip Adhesive” to see what other options may be available
11/15/20 10 PM Central: The last couple times I’ve posted this at this price, it’s either changed price or sold our relatively quickly. As of this posting, this is available for just $2.47. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
3M Black Super Weatherstrip Adhesive, 03602, 1 oz – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Other Problems? Fix It!
- Keg Repair Part #s – o-rings, poppets, lids, oversize gaskets for fixing leaky lids and more
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks – find and fix CO2 leaks
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Kegerator Tips & Gear – equipment, reviews and resource posts for putting together your kegerator, upgrading your kegerator and keeping it in top shop
- Recent Keg Finds – dynamically updated list of recent deals
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent Amazon Finds Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.