1 Gallon Glass Jar With Lid Wide Mouth Airtight Plastic Pour Spout Lids Bulk-Dry Food Storage Pickling Mason Jar Canister Jug Fermenting Sun Tea Kombucha Kefir Water Storing Canning BPA Free & Dishwasher Safe 2 PackMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Start Your Brewing – You will receive two giant mason jar (1 Galloon – 135 Oz) with lids and premium handle. These gallon mason jars are the perfect kombucha starter kit or for anything you want to brew, ferment, or store.
- Fermenting Jars : This Gallon jar is the perfect vessel for making large quantities of all kinds of fermented food and drinks such as kombucha, kefir, sauerkraut, kimchi and much more. This jars gallon also pickling jars with lids and wide mouth make it easy to pickle huge portions of foods.
- Storage: An airtight seal lid keeps food fresher for longer in our glass gallon dry food storage jars. Store dry foods such as rice, flour, oatmeal, pasta, and candies or store wet foods such as salsas, pizza sauces, etc in the pantry, fridge, or kitchen cupboards. Also liquid storage like Milk, Dairy, water
- Wide Mouth Glass Jars : With a diameter of 4”, our wide mouth large glass jars allow you to easily fill them with larger fruits and vegetables like zucchini, cucumbers, peppers, and more. The wide mouth also makes it convenient to reach in the big jar to clean it out thoroughly.
- Can Large Quantities: Perfect for preserving and canning enthusiasts; this large canning jar is shaped and sized for kombucha jars, canning pickles, canned peaches, pickled carrots, jams, jellies, preserves, tomato sauces, broths and a variety more.
Potential Homebrew Related Uses: Small batch fermenter, star san storage, large yeast starters, making kombucha, ingredient storage.
1 Gallon Glass Jar With Lid Wide Mouth Airtight Plastic Pour Spout Lids Bulk-Dry Food Storage Pickling Mason Jar Canister Jug Fermenting Sun Tea Kombucha Kefir Water Storing Canning BPA Free & Dishwasher Safe 2 Pack – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.